Injection mold manufacturing is a very complex process. From the initial design, processing, assembly, debugging and other steps to the final actual use, the impact of each process on the quality of the injection mold must be considered during the entire life cycle. All details must be in place to improve the quality of the final injection mold.
- 1. Choose a good casting material. The quality of the material directly affects the quality of the injection mold. It is very important to choose a material with good performance and good heat resistance. In this way, the product produced is the best.
- 2. The design of injection molds should be scientific and reasonable. For technical researchers, if they want to design products that meet the current market needs, they must be designed reasonably and use the most standard mold structure to complete the advantages and disadvantages of mold parts. , Standard implementation of mold structure usability and technical processability.
- 3. A perfect quenching process. For injection molds, the quenching process is indispensable. The quenching steps must be operated correctly. If a step is incorrectly operated, it will cause quality problems in the produced molds, resulting in failure of the injection molds. Use or shorten the service life.
- 4. Mold assembly: Injection mold assembly is just like assembling a machine. Every component and every screw must not be wrong, otherwise the consequences will be very serious. From the slightest, it will cause product defects and affect production. At the worst, it will completely damage the mold and cause scrap.Therefore, the assembly work must be very meticulous.Pay special attention to the cleaning of the mold during the assembly process, especially the waterway and screw holes, and the iron filings inside must be blown out.
- 5. Mold maintenance: Mold maintenance is mainly maintenance and maintenance during the production process.Every time the mold is used, a comprehensive maintenance must be carried out, especially the rust prevention of the forming part and the rust prevention of the main moving parts.Because the mold needs to receive water during the production process, it may sleep on the mold during the installation or disassembly process, so you must ensure that the mold is dry, and then brush a layer of oil protection.
Link to this article：How to improve mold quality during injection mold processing