In the DCDC power supply test, the Load Transient Test is a very important part. The load transient test can be used to quickly evaluate the stability and rapidity of the tested power supply. In the selection of the DCDC converter chip When the load transient test performance is also an important reference for evaluating the dynamic performance of the chip. The figure below is a typical waveform of a DCDC converter load transient test, CH3 is the AC component of the output voltage, and CH4 is the load current.Note that the rising slope and falling slope of the load current are not the same, a slower rising slope corresponds to a smaller voltage drop (Undershoot), and a steep falling slope corresponds to a larger . IGBTs
Load transients are usually tested with an Electronic load (E-Load). As mentioned earlier, the slew rate of the load will have a critical impact on the test results. However, due to the internal circuit limitations of the device, conventional electronic loads can achieve The di/dt will not be very high. In addition, due to factors such as the design of different manufacturers, the hopping rate that can be achieved by different types of electronic loads is not the same, as shown in Figure 2(a)(b) below. The two figures are respectively Models A and B compare the actual current rising slope when the same setting is 2.5A/us. It can be seen that the actual current jump slope is much smaller than the set value, and the jump slope of different models is different. This may cause the power transient test results to be more than ideal, or the performance evaluation between different chips is not objective enough. Therefore, it is of great engineering significance to design a simple and practical electronic load with a load jump slope that can meet the experimental requirements.
- Apple: Artificial intelligence, AR, VR, autonomous driving and other catalysts may trigger a record in the first quarter
- Low-noise, high-current, compact DC-DC converter solutions for signal and data processing circuits
- How will ITECH DC power supply be applied in terms of AI?
- Dalian Daquanding Group launched a 65W PD fast charging solution based on Richtek products
- The first large-scale landing overseas, the No. 9 robot cooperated with a US company to build 2,200 delivery robots
- Nearly 40% of second-hand mobile phone transaction orders in the fourth quarter of 2021 are 5G mobile phones
- What should I do if the flyback converter reaches its limit?
- How to improve the accuracy of the LED luminous flux test in the integrating sphere
- Advantages of TDK noise filter and chip varistor combination
- Relying on the construction of Tongji University, the Ministry of Education’s Autonomous Intelligent Unmanned System Frontier Science Center was inaugurated
- Samsung’s first EUV process DRAM memory, TSMC pays attention
- Former Qualcomm Snapdragon platform executive leaves and joins artificial intelligence chip start-ups
- What are the application scenarios of liquid level sensors in life?
- How to distinguish domestic Changxin DDR4 memory?Just watch it
- CIPP UV UV curing pipeline trenchless repair lining method